A NEW STANDARD IN FACIAL PROTECTION
For Professional Service Pros
These masks utilize infused copper CuTec technology which permanently binds copper directly to the fiber matrix of the nylon threads.
Complete facial coverage with moisture-wicking nylon that is ideal for extended wear.
Can be washed up to 60 times without losing its properties.
Dedicated to keeping professionals, patients & clients safe
in high-trust environments like:
- These masks utilize infused copper CuTec technology which permanently binds copper directly to the fiber matrix of the nylon threads
- Can be washed up to 60 times without losing its properties
- Made with 82% copper CutTec Nylon
- Copper Infused Mask Powered by Copper
- Helps limit the spread of germs
- Natural benefits of copper
- Constructed with a proprietary nylon blend with filaments that resemble silk
- Moisture-wicking to help keep skin cool
- Full-face, lay-flat coverage
- Flexible nose bridge for a snug, but comfortable fit
- Reduces fogging on glasses
Built for Extended Wear
Personal Care Pros already choose the apparel and shoes that keep them working all day long. Masks should be no exception.
- No gaps, pressure points or rough edges
- Superior stretch-ability for more comfortable, form-fitting experience
- Stretch-to-fit ear elastic with just the right amount of tension
Protective masks are the newest addition to your uniform, and caring for your mask is as easy as wearing it.
MADE IN THE USA
FDA REGISTERED MANUFACTURING
Certified to ISO:13485:2016 for Medical Device Quality
Request Information - FaceLife mask
DISCLAIMER: The FaceLife mask is intended to be used by the general public, including health care professionals in healthcare settings as a face mask to cover their nose and mouth, in accordance with CDC recommendations, to help prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2, during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Facelife mask is not intended for particulate filtration, to be used by health care professionals as PPE, for use in a clinical setting where there is risk of exposure to hazardous fluids or inhalation exposure is high. The Facelife mask should not be use in the presence of high intensity heard source, flammable gas nor high risk aerosol generating procedures.
The FaceLife mask has not been cleared or approved by the FDA. The product has been authorized by FDA pursuant to an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) issued April 24, 2020, for use as source control by the general public as well as by health care professionals in healthcare settings, to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic. Authorization is only for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic or until the EUA is terminated or revoked