Fill out the form below
• I am agreeing to participate in the HydraFacial event (the “Event”) being sponsored by Edge Systems LLC d/b/a The HydraFacial Company (the “Company”).
• I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL HOSTED ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH the Event, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, by vendors at the Event or because of their possible liability without fault.
• I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, vendors, sponsors, and organizers of the Event, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity.
• In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this activity, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
(A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from the Event, the Company and its employees, officers and directors;
(B) INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
I acknowledge that they are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on their behalf.
I understand while participating in the Event, I may be photographed, videotaped or otherwise recorded. I agree to allow my photo, video, audio recording or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the activity holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns in any media whatsoever at the sole discretion of the Company, including advertising, trade, or any commercial purpose throughout the world and in perpetuity. I waive the right to inspect or approve versions of my image used for publication or the written copy that may be used in connection with the images.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I ACCEPT IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
COVID-19 LIABILITY WAIVER & STATEMENT OF CONFIRMATION
Thank you for participating in our HydraFacial event, whether as an employee, participant, a speaker or a vendor helping us to make this event happen. As we hope you can appreciate, COVID-19 has been a curveball for all of us, and we’re doing our best to have business continue while doing what we can to emphasize safety and health. With that in mind, this document essentially serves as your commitment that:
- You won’t attend any event if you have COVID symptoms or exposure; and
- You understand that attending an event or providing services to an event where people are gathered, even if a socially distanced manner, involves some inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and – should you contract COVID-19 – you realize that (i) that’s a risk you took, and (ii) HydraFacial (and its event partners) are not in any way liable to you.
We’ve got to get that all down in writing to ensure the safety of everyone attending the events and, also, to ensure the health of our business too. We thank you for reading this and only signing it if you understand and agree to the following terms & conditions to do so.
I acknowledge that I have a general understanding of the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities in various countries still recommend practicing social distancing. I am aware that COVID-19 (i) is a very contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and, possibly, death, and (ii) spreads from person to person, so there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place (where, naturally, people are present).
I further acknowledge that (i) Edge Systems LLC dba The HydraFacial Company (the “Company”) has put in place preventative measures designed to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 at the Event some [or all] of which I plan to take part in, or be on site for in my capacity as a participant, speaker, and/or vendor and (ii) my adherence to the terms of this Liability Waiver & Statement of Confirmation are both (A) necessary in order for Company to further those preventative measures, and (B) a condition to my participation or attendance in the Event. I also understand that, despite the preventative measure the Company has put in place, no measures offer a guarantee that I will not be exposed to and/or infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19.
I acknowledge that Company cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/COVID-19 at the Event or otherwise, and understand Company’s (i) interests in requiring that I do not knowingly risk infection to others at such event(s), and (ii) reasonable business needs to agree with me that Company has no liability to me if I become infected at such events; notably, given the inherent and understood risk of, which such risks, which I have accepted willingly as an informed professional. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Company staff, agents, representatives, visitors, attendees, clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek to attend the Event as a participant, speaker and/or vendor and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while at the events.
I attest that:
• I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, fatigue, headache, body aches, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
• I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
• I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the last 14 days.
• I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and not yet cleared as noncontagious by state or local public health authorities.
• I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 or am following the guidelines of the relevant health authority in my country and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/Covid-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Company harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the salon, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with the events sponsored and operated by the Company.
I understand that this release discharges the Company from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the Company with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, the events hosted by Company.
(Note: You will be asked to confirm this at the event and, as an added precaution, your temperature will be taken prior to your receiving treatment)
I also give my consent to receive treatment.