A NEW STANDARD IN FACIAL PROTECTION
For Professional Service Pros
82% Copper CuTEC® nylon binds copper to fabric fibers and is woven into both sides of the mask for dual protection.
Complete facial coverage with moisture-wicking nylon that is ideal for extended wear.
Effective active copper
over the life of the product – Stays 99.9% antimicrobial
after 30 washes.
Dedicated to keeping professionals, patients & clients safe
in high-trust environments like:
- Rapidly kills a wide range of harmful microbes– often within two hours or less
- Research suggests that copper alloys can reduce patient Infections in hospital ICUs by as much as 58%*
- Remains 99.9% antimicrobial even after 30 washes
- 82% Copper CuTEC nylon molecularly bonds copper to fibers to maximize surface area exposure, ensuring more efficient blocking of bacteria. Unlike fibers simply coated in copper, CuTEC copper won’t wash or abrade away.
- Constructed with a proprietary nylon blend with filaments that resemble silk
- Moisture-wicking to help keep skin cool
- Full-face, lay-flat coverage
- Flexible nose bridge for a snug, but comfortable fit
- Reduces fogging on glasses
Built for Extended Wear
Personal Care Pros already choose the apparel and shoes that keep them working all day long. Masks should be no exception.
- No gaps, pressure points or rough edges
- Superior stretch-ability for more comfortable, form-fitting experience
- Stretch-to-fit ear elastic with just the right amount of tension
Protective masks are the newest addition to your uniform, and caring for your mask is as easy as wearing it.
MADE IN THE USA
FDA REGISTERED MANUFACTURING
Certified to ISO:13485:2016 for Medical Device Quality